In 2016, Broad Construction delivered upgrade works on the Dubbo Base Hospital - the major rural referral centre and acute care hospital for specialty services in the region.
Scope of work included:
- A combination of new, purpose-built infrastructure and refurbishment works.
- A new clinical building, maternity and birthing unit.
- A special care nursery, operating theatres and central sterilising department.
- Day only and extended day-only units.
- Landscaping and associated minor works.
Our teams are skilled and experienced with the challenges of delivering projects in regional and remote areas around Australia and remained committed to regional development, including the use of local workers, services and suppliers.