Applications for our 2025 Graduate Program open on 12 March 2024 and close on 16 April 2024.
To search for opportunities available, please visit CPB Contractors, UGL, Leighton Asia, Sedgman, Broad Construction, Pacific Partnerships and EIC Activities, and type in ‘graduate’ in the search bar.
How it works
Participants enter the program by working at one of our companies in construction (CPB Contractors, Broad and Leighton Asia), mineral processing (Sedgman), industrial services (UGL), infrastructure development Pacific Partnerships, or our in-house engineering consultancy (EIC Activities). Opportunities are also available at CIMIC.
As a CIMIC Group graduate, you will receive structured, on-the-job training, guided learning plans and mentoring from our experienced leaders. Over our two-year program, you will experience two 12-month rotations with placements in various roles and projects within CIMIC Group. Having the opportunity to rotate across companies as well as projects provides you with greater opportunities to build your career.
With support for your transition from student to professional from technical experts and mentors, we’ll challenge you with exciting projects and genuine responsibilities. We’ll expand your knowledge with professional development sessions to build your strengths, leadership skills and business acumen. And you’ll be exposed to a variety of projects and companies within CIMIC Group.
Why start your career with CIMIC Group?
Our structured program enables you to:
- build technical, professional expertise and develop individual capability
- access a global network and engage with likeminded graduates, where connection and collaboration are both valued and encouraged
- develop your leadership and networking skills to accelerate your career
- contribute your expertise to CIMIC’s portfolio of large scale, iconic projects
- learn from a global organization that exposes you to industry leaders and technical experts
- follow an exciting career path supported by a strong culture of internal promotion, recognition and opportunities
- work in the challenging, diverse, inclusive and rewarding CIMIC Group environment
- engage with executive and operating company leaders throughout the program to understand the direction and strategy of the business