Our Hong Kong business were recently recognized with several health & safety awards at the Construction Industry Safety Award Scheme 2022/2023 Award Presentation Ceremony.
Initiated by the Labour Department, the annual Construction Industry Safety Award aims to raise awareness of occupational safety and health (OSH), foster a positive safety culture and encourage the adoption of safe work practices in the industry.
In recognition of our excellence in OSH at both the Boardwalk and EKCC projects, Leighton received the below accolades:
Boardwalk Underneath Island Eastern Corridor Project
- Gold Prize in the Civil Engineering Site category
- Certificate of Good Performance in the Safety Teams category
- Outstanding Frontline Foreman Award – Mr. Tse Yuk Leung, Senior Foreman
East Kowloon Cultural Centre Project
- Meritorious Prize in Building Sites (Public Sector) category
- Meritorious Prize in the Safety Teams category
- Outstanding Frontline Foreman Award – Mr. Tang Sai Hoi, Willie, Supervisor
These awards are important recognition to our unwavering focus on health and safety, and our robust safety management systems, which enable us to mitigate our critical health and safety-related risks.
Congratulations to the project teams for this well-deserved recognition of your hard work.