In a long-standing relationship, UGL has designed and manufactured a large number of locomotives for Pacific National across their commodity market: coal, intermodal and bulk freight. UGL also operates Pacific National’s maintenance centre in Spotswood, maintaining 170 locomotives across its fleets.
Locomotives manufactured for Pacific National include:
- 120 Cv40-9i NR Class locomotives
- 15 C44ACi 92 Class locomotives
- 20 C44ACi 93 Class locomotives
- 3 PH37ACmai PH Class locomotives
We deliver long-term maintenance for:
- 71 Class Siemens Electric locomotives
- 92/93 Class locomotives
- NR Class locomotives
- Victorian EMD Classic locomotive fleet
UGL is the largest provider of end-to-end rail asset solutions in the Asia Pacific region. A leader in rail manufacturing and proven expertise in the delivery of asset management, maintenance and services, UGL partners with its customers to deliver reliability and availability.