A spectacular new working environment for people who help support WA's communities
Broad was awarded a contract to undertake a fit-out of Lotterywest’s new head office in Subiaco.
The project comprised the commercial fit-out of Levels 2 and 3 of the building to establish an open plan office environment for the relocating team.
We transformed the space over an intensive 15-week program, with the final result being a spectacular working environment for the Lotterywest team.
Works commenced in July 2016 with minor demolition works followed by the fit-out of the office space, including a reception area, meeting rooms, utility areas, training rooms, media rooms, specialist support rooms, workstations and offices.
The Broad team coordinated all fit-out works, including:
- Structural work.
- Joinery work.
- Electrical services, mechanical services and hydraulic services.
- Installation of audio-visual equipment, ceilings and flooring materials.
- Coordination of all visual graphical elements.
Key facts and stats:
- The project scope involved the installation and integration of high-quality finishes, including extensive curved glazed partitioning and cabinetry, and fully automated workstations throughout.
- A particular feature of the project was the original lottery drum, known as the ‘big wooden ball’, within the reception area. The installation of the drum required removal of façade elements, followed by transporting the ball along a carefully planned route to ensure its weight did not interfere with the structural integrity of the existing floor.