We are supporting the growing renewable energy market by investing in renewables, delivering and operating renewable projects, and supporting clients’ integration of renewable energy into the grid.
We have a proven history in renewable energy and improving sustainability in new and existing infrastructure.
Our portfolio includes renewable energy projects across solar, wind and energy storage. We are delivering power infrastructure projects that are helping our clients to incorporate renewables into the energy mix and maintain grid stability. We are also delivering electric transport projects, including rail and light rail.
CPB Contractors, UGL, Pacific Partnerships and EIC Activities are each experienced in these sectors and regularly work collaboratively to deliver these projects.
Pacific Partnerships, through its energy business Pacific Partnerships Energy, is actively driving our strategic expansion into the emissions free, renewable energy sector. In 2022, we secured a long-term contract with the State of Victoria for the sale of solar power from Glenrowan Solar Farm.
This initiative is part of Pacific Partnerships’ strategy to establish a diversified portfolio of energy and utilities assets within the National Electricity Market.
Embracing new opportunities
The global commitment to slow and reverse the rate of climate change presents opportunities for us to provide value for our clients and reinforce our position as a leading provider of sustainable solutions.
These new opportunities include:
- the transition of new and existing infrastructure to the low carbon economy
- renewable energy generation, transmission infrastructure, electric transport, carbon capture and storage and hydrogen infrastructure
- commodities central to new and low emission technologies
- projects increasingly requiring measures to mitigate risks associated with climate change
- clients mandating that their infrastructure projects achieve improved sustainability metrics, including meeting decarbonisation targets
- embedding sustainable innovation into the services we deliver for projects to create competitive advantage.