ClientSnowy Hydro Limited
Scope of work
- procurement and supply of all the supporting components and auxiliary systems of a power plant needed to deliver the energy, other than the generating unit itself
- all civil and foundation works
- site installation of equipment supplied by both MHI and UGL, and
- testing and pre-commissioning.
UGL will construct
- 132VK Switchyard (south), with unit circuit breakers free issued by SHL
- compressed air system
- fuel oil system
- water treatment plant
- water tanks
- fuel oil tanks
- fire water system
- civil and structural
- plant internal roads
- unit auxiliary transformers
- protection, control, and monitoring for balance of plant
- switchboards and starters for UGL and original manufacturer’s equipment
- DC and UPS systems
- MV and LV cables and bus ducts
- plant lighting and earthing, and
UGL will install
- original equipment provided by MHI
Two F-Class gas turbine generators
- two AC generators
- lube oil skid and auxiliary skid and fin fan coolers
- fuel gas fine filter skid
- turbine and generator enclosures, air filter house and stack
- water injection skids
- turbine unit controls unit controls, and
- protection, control and monitoring for main turbine and generator.
Supplied by SHL
- two generator circuit breakers, and
- two step-up transformers.
Work packages available
The project is seeking expressions of interest from local suppliers of goods and services in the Hunter Region to take on various construction work packages:
- Visit our Industry Capability Network page
- Click on the Work Packages tab and check what’s on offer
- Choose a package and follow the instructions to send an Expression of Interest from your organisation.
Keep our ICN page bookmarked, as more packages will be made available as the project advances.